Interpretation and Definitions
Interpretation: The words with capitalized initial letters have specific meanings defined under certain conditions.
- You: Refers to the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company: Miaoyi Infotech Ltd
- Affiliate: Means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Company, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account: Refers to a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website: Refers to Gutzy Asia, accessible from gutzy.asia
- Service: Refers to the Website.
- Country: Refers to Taiwan.
- Service Provider: Refers to any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. It includes third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on behalf of the Company, perform services related to the Service, or assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service: Refers to any website or social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data: Refers to any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies: Refers to small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Usage Data: Refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data: While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Bank account information in order to pay for products and/or services within the Service
Usage Data: We may also collect Usage Data, which includes information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services: If You choose to register through or grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities, or Your contact list associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use Your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain Our Service, including monitoring the usage of Our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service, granting You access to different functionalities available to registered users.
- For the performance of a contract: to fulfill the purchase contract for products, items, or services You have purchased or any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: We may contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication to provide updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services.
- To provide You with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events we offer that are similar to those You have already purchased or inquired about.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, show advertisements to You, and help support and maintain Our Service.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: When You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures, and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You, and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in Your jurisdiction. By providing Your information to Us, You consent to this transfer.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, and We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect it. However, please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We take all reasonable precautions to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Analytics and Advertising
Our Service is not intended for anyone under the age of 13, and We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us, and We will take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
By email: [email protected]
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any concerns or queries regarding your privacy or data protection.